Main activities and оutputs:
A 1 – Project management and Coordination
A 2 – Communication and dissemination
A 3 – Dissemination and Exploitation
O1 – Research on behavioural attitudes towards second-chance entrepreneurship
O2 – Online self-assessment tool
O3 – Guide4Mentors
O4 – Guide to second chance entrepreneurs’ success
• Improved failure acceptance and dealing with societal prejudices;
• Developed second chance entrepreneurship attitude and self-confidence, -awareness and -efficacy in second-time entrepreneurs
• Gained mentoring and entrepreneurial knowledge and skills;
• Exchange of know-how and transfer of knowledge between partners – all partners will learn from the various backgrounds and experience of all other partners.
• New insights on the topic of second-chance entrepreneurship – the topic will be thoroughly researched and partners will gain insights and will adopt the materials from their specific perspective.
• Implementing the project in cooperation with organisations of different types and from different countries, the partners will further improve their ability to work as a part of international team.