Supporting the development of second-chance entrepreneurship attitude and self-confidence, -awareness and -efficacy in second-time entrepreneurs with guiding and mentoring relationships and thus restart their business successfully.
• Encourage individuals to learn from their past experience by providing them with the right tools for understanding reasons behind their failure, their entrepreneurial potential and attitude;
• Support ex-entrepreneurs in developing their skills and motivation for entrepreneurial activity – practical guide with detailed information on regulations and laws and educational resources for “second chance”, instructions and checklists will help them to rebuild a business;
• Provide successful entrepreneurs, owners of SMEs, VET teachers, trainers and mentors with a step by step mentoring plan and guidelines on how to effectively pass their knowledge to their mentees;
• Enhance the cooperation and networking of entrepreneurs, enterprises, vocational and education institutions.
1) Second-time entrepreneurs
2) Successful entrepreneurs and owners of SMEs
3) Continuing VET providers including C-VET trainers, teachers and mentors, centres, independent individuals offering VET services